***PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR WORK OR SOLICITATIONS***
University of St. Thomas Aquinas 1982-1986
– BA Philosophy
– Business Minor
University of Minnesota 1981-1983
– Military and Management Science
– R.O.T.C. Commission
University of Hawaii 1989-1992
– Graduate studies; Philosophy, MBA program
Chelsea University 2002-2004
– Masters in Business Administration
Templar Asset Management and Vegas Executive Estates LLC.
CEO 2006 to Present
- Formed an alliance of Investors to acquire properties in depressed markets
along with a management and marketing team to conduct rental
operations in those markets. Developed and maintained above market revenues
for investors. Continued acquisitions and research to provide substantial returns
once the Las Vegas market corrects.
AMERICAN PACIFIC MANAGEMENT GROUP, LTD.
AMERICAN PACIFIC MORTGAGE/ HONOLULU MORTGAGE COMPANY
CEO July 1989-Present
- Established diversified financial enterprise incorporating mortgage brokering, financial planning, asset management, trust services, and brokering of secured real estate investments. Created and executed a myriad of successful marketing programs pinnacled by the development of American Pacific Mortgage on the web as a leading mortgage internet site www.askampac.com
- Established offices and trained personnel in Hawaii, Nevada, Florida, Minnesota.
Originated, negotiated, and consummated commercial and residential fundings.
I.D.S. AMERICAN EXPRESS
Business and Personal Finance Consultant 1988 – 1991
- Marketed service through seminars, telemarketing and media advertising, tradeshows and referral networking.
- Recommended and implemented financial plans.
- Developed business plans, retirement & estate plans.
- Acquired series 7 & 63 securities license, State insurance/annuities certificates.